Saturday, March 3, 2018

The End of a Chapter, not the End of the Story.

I know I should have written this post sooner, but couldn't quite bring myself to do it.

Vier/Jenn died on August 26, 2017.

Recently I found some YouTube videos of Jenn playing Overwatch.  I had a lot of delight and joy in watching them.  They're here on Cron Virus' channel.

My favourite one to watch was Tank Truce, only because I got such a chuckle out of watching Jay bounce around.

I used to bug her about that in WoW all the time, how she couldn't just go anywhere but had to bounce around all the time.

I always said it made me dizzy to make her stop, which, of course, she did not.

The yellow one

forever bouncing around


I've not yet been back to WoW, though I do intend to do so.  So this is not the end of My Mom Plays Wow, just the end of a chapter.


2 comments:

  1. She is missed in all aspects of her life. Way to go for making this small 'bounce' toward getting back into WoW. Resiliency... a great trait you instilled in your daughter and you, yourself display. Love you XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  2. 'bounce' - groan. -rolls eyes-

    ReplyDelete