Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Questing in Telaar

Hey folks! The other day, Noritam mentioned to me and Kitty that she had some quests to do in Nagrand that she was having a hard time with. I had about an hour and a half before I needed to get to sleep, so naturally I volunteered to help her with a few. I also volunteered Kitty to come along and assist.

We all headed over to Telaari Station - Nor as herself, Kitty on his monk tank, and myself on my second hunter, who also had to complete the quests. Nor was already a few quests into the chain, so I left here in Telaari Station with Kitty and told them to wait there while I got to the same point in the quest chain. I said not to go anywhere, and that I would come back in a few minutes to show her where to go.

This conversation with another friend of mine should illustrate exactly how that went down:

i had to quest with my mother again last night
IT IS SO PAINFUL
ahahahaha
oh dear
we had to do the same quest hub right
but she was like 2 quests ahead of me
no problem, i know where to go to catch up
and i can do it in like 5 mins
so i tell her to sit tight while i go do that, then we will finish them together
as i'm off doing that, i see her dot on the map move
....
"where are you going"
lmao
oh no
"I think i figured out where i need to go, i finally figured this map out!"
loooooooool
keep in mind that i am standing where she needs to go
and she is running in the OPPOSITE DIRECTION
did her quest also tell her where to go anyway
ahahahahahah
oh god
which also happens to be into a huge pack of things that will kill her
 LMAO
also keep in mind that i'm locked to wehre i am
so i can't go get her
ALSO KEEP IN MIND that she doesn't always read her chat
 and she doesn't answer her phone when it rings
 i'm imagining this like a pleasant cartoon
and then WOLVES EVERWHERE
or some wow enemy equivalent
that is exactly what it was
it was wolves
oh man
well orcs riding wolves
same thing
 if she had STAYED WHERE I LEFT HER
 i was gonna say how did i know that but you said pack
in the SAFE PLACE
so that must be why
lololol
she would have been PERFECTLY FIND
*FINE
enemies literally are not able to get there
but no
she went running off by herself
DUM DE DUM DE~
AAAAAAAAAAAAH
so i'm typing at her in capslock
while finishing these few quests faster than ithink i've ever quested in my life
lmfaoooo
how colourful can your language get with your mom
 "STOP. STOP MOVING. STOP. YOU ARE GOING TO DIE."
"TURN AROUND. DO NOT GO THERE. YOU ARE GOING THE WRONG WAY"
"MOTHER."
"MOTHER STOP!!!!!!!"
oh my god

3 comments:

  1. I always know I've done something really stooopid and maybe missed a line or two in the chat window when the CAPS LOCK key comes into play and I see ...

    MOTHER!

    roflmao

    ReplyDelete
  2. Although, it was fun another time when we were in a group doing some stuff and Vier was being her usual ... how shall I phrase this ... irreverent self. One of the guys was giving an overview of what we were about to face and mentioned we "shouldn't stand in the purple stuff".

    Vier: "You can't tell me what to do. I'll stand in the purple stuff if I want to. You're not the boss of me. You're not my mother"

    I waited for a bit, shrugged my shoulders and thought, why the hell not, so I typed "Don't stand in the purple stuff".

    Kitty, who was the only other person in our group that knew I was, in fact, her mother was ROFLMAO-ing all over the place.

    That was fun.

    Remember, Vier had been asking me to play WoW with her for, literally, years before I finally acquiesced to her request.

    "Be careful what you wish for".

    ReplyDelete
  3. I, too, would have a hard time sitting still for a few minutes without finding something to occupy myself (as tested on my last trip your way). It is amusing following you two together on your travels. I can picture both sides of the experience and smile : )

    ReplyDelete