Thursday, February 5, 2015

2015 - Happy New Year

Yup, I'm still here!

Shortly after WoD dropped I lost function in my mousing arm.  I think it was a combination of questing through Panda Land on foot, then more non-flying questing in Draenor, in addition to an arthritis flare and a tendonitis flare ... and one day I woke up and my right arm ceased to work.

Even a couple days of rest and reading didn't "cure" it.  So, OK, let's rest it for a few weeks!  Then Red Bear was coming to visit so I didn't dare mess it up again.  [Might interfere with my IRL crafting and art work]

Red Bear went home a few days ago, I've had my two-day sleep, and today I'm reading up on Love is in the Air world event.

Hopefully I'll get back into WoW in the next day or two, get my pink Tallstrider mount and pet and then get back to questing.

Can't remember where Nor was left.  Level 92?  Maybe 94?  We'll see.

Vier found me an Achievement Buddy to play with!  So there's that to look forward to.  Plus, time to get serious about leveling my pets.

My arm is sore from this little bit of typing so, that's all for today.

Talk or See ya soon.

Nor

No comments:

Post a Comment